|MATERIALS ACCEPTED||ACCEPTABLE FIBERS|
- All glass containers must be empty and free of metal caps and rings.
- All caps and lids must be removed from plastic, glass, and metal containers.
- All containers must be empty with less than 5% food debris.
- All glass, plastic, and metal containers should be rinsed.
- All fiber must be dry and free of food debris.
- Tissues, paper towels or other paper which has been in contact with food is not acceptable.
NOTE: A PIZZA BOX WITH CHEESE & SAUCE STUCK TO IT MUST BE DISPOSED OF IN THE GARBAGE CAN!
ANY CONTAINER WITH FOOD IN IT OR STICKING TO IT MUST GO INTO THE GARBAGE CAN – NOT THE RECYCLING BIN!
MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED for RECYCLING
- Lids or caps on any container
- Any batteries
- Microwave trays
- Light bulbs
- Window or auto glass
- Unnumbered plastics
- Plastic bags
- Styrofoam beads & packing materials
- Plastic wrap
- Ceramics & porcelain
- Glass cookware
- Cooking pots